Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Assessments this Week

Be sure to bring in pencils for the ELA and Math Assessments

You can review the results of these assessments at https://nyc-acuity.mcgraw-hill.com/
In most cases your USERNAME is your first and last name (without any spaces). Your PASSWORD is your Student ID number. You can find your student ID number on your report card. (Please see me if you are unable to obtain this number.) The grades for these assessments should be available in approximately two weeks.

8 comments:

  1. i went on https://nyc-acuity.mcgraw-hill.com/ and it rejected my username or password.
    it said 'The User Name or Password you entered is not valid.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not access my username or password either.I think my username does not work because I not sure if it is the right one.
    - Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works for me. Are you sure that you all didn't put spaces between your first and last name? Your username CAN'T be wrong since it's YOUR name. Look up your student ID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe and Nina
    Both of your usernames have a 1 after it.

    firstlast1

    ReplyDelete